Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!






































































        Sending Season's Greetings and Great Wishes  for the  New Year!

  
   One of the real joys of the holiday season is the opportunity to say "Thank You!".
           Thank you for your loyalty and choosing me as your family photographer.
                                    Thank you for referring me to family and friends.
                  And, thank you for following my work on my blog and Facebook Page.
                                           My business would not exist without you.

            It has been a pleasure providing your family with photographic heirlooms
                     that will be cherished for a lifetime.  I am truly blessed to have the
                                              opportunity to share my vision with you.

         Many blessings to you and your family!

              To express my gratitude for you and your family, I am offering
                                              $25 off any 2013 portrait session
                                               {for returning clients only}.
                         Please mention this ad when booking your custom portrait session.

                    Stay tuned for portrait session dates in the Reno/Tahoe,
    Northern Nevada/California Area in Spring, Summer & Fall 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment