Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! {Best of 2012}


Wishing You a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!

As the year of 2012 comes to a close, I reflect on all the creative photographic opportunities that have come my way this year.  I am so thankful to ALL of my clients for allowing me to continually create unique and beautiful imagery with their little ones, high school seniors and families as my subjects.  The connections I capture between loved ones during photo sessions is truly an inspiration to me.

Your openness in sharing your unique histories and love enriches my life immeasurably!

It has been a pleasure providing your family with photographic heirlooms that will be cherished for a lifetime.  I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to share my vision with you.

Continue to follow my work in the coming year on my blog and Facebook page.

Coming Soon! Fine Art Print Online Storefront


Many blessings to you and your family!

To express my gratitude for you and your family, I am offering
$25 off any 2013 portrait session
{for returning clients only}.
Please mention this ad when booking your custom portrait session.

 Stay tuned for portrait session dates in the Reno/Tahoe, Northern Nevada/California Area 
in Spring, Summer & Fall 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment