Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update: Reno Spring Sessions (April 2011)

I had a wonderful time coming back home to visit family, friends, clients and my brother's new deli. While I was visiting, I adorned the deli walls with a beautiful series of black and white prints I made in my new Portland darkroom (aka an 8x8 Tough Shed in the backyard). They are photographs I made while studying photography in Florence, Italy in 2006 and are all for sale (matted and framed). If you haven't already been in to Yosh's Unique Deli (85 Foothill Road, Reno), stop in for a phenomenal, home-cooked meal featuring delicious, family recipes from the original Unique Delicatessen on East Moana Lane. In addition to the "super secret", original recipes, my brother has skillfully handcrafted an exquisite and innovative cuisine. They have weekly specials that will have you coming back regularly.

I wanted to share some of the photographs I made during my "Reno Spring Sessions" while I was in town. Stay tuned for "Reno Summer Sessions", coming in August...


I've been photographing this little guy since he was born. Here he is at six months; my has he become quite the cutie (he always was though). Can't wait to see how much he has grown when I photograph him again in the fall.








And then we went for ice cream...

...and none of it ended up on the floor. Can't tell you how many of my bubble gum ice cream cones plopped onto the ground when I was a kid. I was amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment