Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Sessions in Reno, NV


FREE 8x10" print with any fine art portrait session
(a $30 value).


Fine Art Portrait Sessions starting at $75

This summer has brought so much joy and abundance to my life!

Allow me to share my passion for photography by capturing the abundance in your life.
Whether your preparing to welcome a new life into your family, sending a son or daughter off to college in the coming year or wanting to get everyone together for a family portrait, summer is a perfect time to capture your family’s precious moments. I offer on-location portrait sessions, completely customized to bring out the unique qualities of you and your family. 


In town for a limited time only… I will be scheduling only six (6) fine-art portrait sessions between Thursday, August 11 and Sunday, August 14, 2011. Only two appointment times will be available per day to take advantage of Reno’s beautiful, natural, summer light. Mention this ad and receive a FREE 8x10" print of the photograph of your choice. Please feel free to share this offer with family and friends. To view portfolios of my work, please visit my website at www.nicholettejeanphoto.com.

Don't forget to check out my latest photography blog featuring my fine art portfolios as well as photographs from my current project on Urban and Small Scale Farms in Portland, OR (inspired by the local and national food movement happening now). Go to www.nicholettejeanphotography.wordpress.com to view.

Thank you for the opportunity to share with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment