Friday, August 13, 2010

Vintage Red Truck & The Rain

I had an amazingly fun, on-location photo-shoot the other day. When I arrived, there was a big, red, vintage truck in the driveway. Then the front door opens, the mom pokes her head out saying hello, and two little girls in denim dresses come running out. As soon as I saw those denim dresses, I knew we had to get the girls on the red truck for some photographs. Here are a few of my favorites:
Look at those little feet. Oh so sweet!



When in doubt, bring bubbles.

A moment of calm.

When we were done here, I set up a shot I have been wanting to do for years. My idea involves running water that simulates rain, an umbrella and children. Avery, age 6, was very cooperative with my guidelines and Morgan, age 2, just wanted to get wet. It wasn't more than 2 seconds that we had the shot set up and ready to go when Morgan decided to seize the opportunity to get wet in her cute little dress. She showed me that umbrellas are overrated anyway. Well, here's round one of this ideal shot I have in my head. Not quite what I imagined, but a very special moment nonetheless. I couldn't turn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment