Monday, August 16, 2010

Calling All High School Seniors


Nicholette Jean Photography is currently seeking Senior Reps for every high school in the area.

What is a Senior Rep?

A Senior Rep is someone who would like to pass out rep cards, with a collage of photos from your shoot, to friends and fellow students at your high school. If three of the seniors you give rep cards to schedule their
senior portraitswith me, you will receive a $200 gift certificate for use toward prints and/or custom artwork.

How to apply?

Contact me via email at nicholettejeanphoto@yahoo.com and tell me why you think you should be my Senior Rep. Since I only need one boy and one girl from each school, contact me ASAP! For the seniors who are chosen, I will waive the $75 sitting fee as well. Making your senior portrait session completely FREE! (Already chosen: Senior Girl Reps for Reno High and Manogue; Senior Boy Rep for Manogue.)

Call today to schedule your on-location, Senior Portrait shoot. Visit my website for portfolios and samples of custom artwork I offer. For seniors, I also do custom
graduation announcements.



Nicholette Jean Photography
www.nicholettejeanphoto.com
nicholettejeanphoto@yahoo.com
775.750.1003

No comments:

Post a Comment