Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photo Collages and More...


It all started when I realized I was getting too close to the maximum number of photographs I can host on my website at one time. I thought... what if I could put several photographs on one page (instead of one photo per page)? So... this is what happened. I've been working on these now for a couple days. There are probably more productive things I could be doing with my time but I'm having too much fun creating. Creativity is simply up and down, such is life. Some days creativity comes to you as naturally as breathing, other days you doubt ever having possessed a single creative bone in your body. Here's to getting creative with digital photography without losing the reality of the photograph or the look of traditional photography. Enjoy!

If you are looking for digitalized analogue photo borders, check out www.photoshopessentials.com. That's where I found many of these.










And last but not least...drum roll please... introducing Bailey Roo (AKA "Roosie"), my beloved basset hound.


No comments:

Post a Comment