Thursday, August 5, 2010

Custom Card Pricing

With Senior portrait season and the holidays just around the corner, I thought it would be beneficial to make my custom card pricing available online. Since I cannot do it in a perfectly organized manner on my website, I decided I'd do it here. Sometimes it's quite a hassle to be such a perfectionista, but it has it's benefits (however miniscule they may be).

Custom cards are great for announcements (newborns, seniors), invitations, "save the date" cards, holiday cards, thank you cards and much more! All of my custom cards (sold in packs of 25) are double-sided, full color and include envelopes in white or parchment. There are many different sizes and layouts available along with 5 paper choices. I custom design all cards so that they are uniquely yours. You can be as involved in the design as you wish. All prices include custom art work.

Here are a couple samples from last year's seniors and a birth announcement. Call or email me with any questions at 775.750.1003 or nicholettejeanphoto@yahoo.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment