Monday, October 1, 2012

Footprints on my heart... (sneak peek)

These two dynamic children have left many footprints on my heart.  I have known them since before they could walk, have cleaned their spit up from my shoulder, changed the dirtiest of their diapers and have read them countless stories to sleep.  I have been a teacher to them, all the while they have taught me so much.  They have shown me some of life's greatest gifts and reminded me to savor the present moment.  They have gracefully grown to be thoughtful, creative and passionate individuals.
  I feel so blessed to have somehow been a part of their family.



{I just love this photograph of Francesca!  She has always looked up to her big brother...and he can always get her to laugh.} 


Reiss, who is super athletic, mentioned that he wanted a poster-sized photograph of all his sports gear.  Together we created this photograph that incorporates all the sports he loves to play.  So much fun!
I mounted a large print of this photograph on a 3/4" standout board that will soon be hanging above his bed.  He's so excited about it which is so rewarding for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment