Friday, July 9, 2010

Senior Portraits

I had a great senior portrait session yesterday! It was so much fun! I was beginning to forget how much I love working with high school seniors. Let's just say it's been a long, cold winter. I think the reason I like working with this age group so much is that they still have so much wonder in their eyes. Their dreams and aspirations are just waiting to be realized. Nothing is stopping them from going out into the world and discovering who they really are and what they will do with their lives. Such a fragile time mixed with so much excitement and hope.

For those of you who have seniors graduating in the come year, now is the time to get those senior portraits done. Once the school year starts, seniors are so busy with extracurricular activities and taking full advantage of their last year being a "kid" that portraits get set on the back burner and are sometimes forgotten. This is a very important milestone in life and should be celebrated.

For seniors, I offer graduation announcements, photo books, accordion brag books, custom art panels, and anything you could possibly come up with. To view examples of these, visit my website and click on the "Boutique" tab. I am also open to any ideas from clients as I am always excited about creating custom artwork.

Fall is rapidly approaching! Senior sessions are just $75 for up to two hours of shooting and up to 5 outfit changes (free style consultation prior to shoot included). On location or in studio. I also have a makeup artist for an additional charge.

Please call me to book your senior portrait session @ 775.750.1003 before I'm all filled up.
Much love!

Just a few of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment