Friday, May 14, 2010

My New Blog

Hello Everyone!

Upon much appreciated advice, I am starting a blog. It will consist of mostly photographs and few words. Who knows how much blogging my schedule will allow but I will try very hard to keep you all updated on my happenings. Enjoy!

What better way to begin a blog than by sharing some photographs I made recently at the Avett Brothers concert (Grand Sierra Resort). They are a great band and even more amazing live. If you haven't heard of them, I strongly suggest you have a listen. If you are an Avett Bros. fan and would like to purchase one of these photographs (portrait style or poster style) please send me an email at nicholettejeanphoto@yahoo.com for more information and pricing.















2 comments:

  1. These photos are awesome. I can see a future in photojournalism as well!!
    XO Mommacita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the blog! Your photos are stunning works of art. I can't wait to follow your artistic path. You have that very special eye and the heart to go with it. Much success.

    ReplyDelete